1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to tell my mum i want to dress as a girl~

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Yosia, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Yosia

I have posted in Chit-Chat about how i want a wig to look more girly but i might be going to a convention with my friend and we said we would go as Haruka and Yuu (Sakura Trick) as she knows i like dressing as girls and supports it ^.^

My mum knows i am quite feminine and from what i see she is okay with it but i dont think she would like if i went all the way and dressed as a girl~ but it is not just about the cosplay now, i feel like i want to either be androgynous or a girl all the time, could i be trans*?? I have thought about this longer than i thought about my sexuality and i am not sure on my gender, i hate looking in the mirror and seeing myself as a boy, i hate my short hair and i feel so bad about it >.<

What do you guys think? And if i was then how on earth would i tell mum, i still havent told her i like boys >.<

2. Zinnia

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, when you dress like a boy, are you always uncomfortable with it or only sometimes? Same with dressing like a girl, always comfortable or only sometimes? You should find a list of all the possible genders, because there's actually over 50 of them!! However, if your gender feelings very, you could be demi or bi, but those aren't the only two things and I don't know what you truly feel so I don't have the right to say. You should look up different genders and try to see which definition you fit best with, or if you even want to be defined at all.

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You seem like you've been trying to hint at this for a while as I've watched your posts. You seem to like things feminine whether it be the aesthetic or the mentality or the traditional stereotypical behavior. No one can tell you what you are. You decide that.

Now what your really asking for is affirmation of something I think you've already decided...

4. Yosia

I dont feel really unconfortable but i dont really like it, and i have never dresed girl out my house but when i did i was much happier even though the clothes didnt fit properly ^.^

5. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't seem so sure now from this statement.

6. Yosia

Im confuuseeeed~ >.< I think i might be and not comfy as a boy but i domt know what to do >.<

7. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're young and don't need to rush anything or be tied down. You don't need to be trans or cis or whatever. Be who you are and that takes a long while and self discovery. I'm more than twice your age and I'm still figuring it out for myself.

Try what you like or think you want to. You will know if it feels right. Maybe you would like to be a girl sometimes but not all the time? Maybe you're just a feminine male.

Nothing wrong with any of that. You're you and that's what counts.