1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Despise This Vile Affliction

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SWAGboy, Mar 21, 2014.

1. SWAGboy

SWAGboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really hate being transgender.

For years I thought I was a cis guy then 2 years ago wam bam I find out I am a transsexual and it has twist-turned my world upside down.

I just dunno what to do.

I NEED HELP!

I told my doctor and I am waiting for my GIC appointment but I am seeing a counsellor next week.

But I am emigrating next month so I will have to find new support services when I move.

I just can't cope, I despise my transsexualism.

It is so hard to deal with.

I am thinking of trying on my mums lipstick to see what it is like but I can never find it when she is out.

I wore a dress but I didn't feel any better.

2. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Here, I will try to help!! I am trans so maybe hearing this from someone like me may help at least a tiny bit!!!! Your profile is a bit confusing but..I think your just trying to find out who you exactly are which is a very good step..It's good to always ask yourself questions and stuff!! I personally have always known that I was trans, I did not know the name for it for a long time but I have always had that deep rooted feeling in myself....... It sounds like that you just came to thinking that your trans just a few years ago..Are you positive that your trans?? Most trans folk know for sure and have been feeling that way for more than just a few years........I don't know if your truly trans or not but it sounds like that your unsure about yourself on the matter..Only you can know for sure what you are............Anyways, if you hate being trans than you could maybe just not act on it..Maybe you could just do what you want........... I don't know what to say really, I don't know you at all and plus it's your life.

---------- Post added 20th Mar 2014 at 10:26 PM ----------

Why do you exactly "despise " it, buddy??

3. White Knight

Umm how do you wham bamed into being a transsexual from being gay?

Maybe I am wrong but aint feeling like you are in wrong body is the first sign/biggest difference between gay?

Don't try to force yourself into something just some people... even doctors think you must be something. Be what you want to be. Sexual/Gender identity is more fluid than we can imagine.

Take a deep breath and indulge us more so we can help you more.

Hugs.

4. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Your exactly right, that is like one of the biggest signs of being trans......I agree with you mate.

5. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Take your time with it, no need to rush into it, you don't need to live up to any sort of expectations.
    Just hang in there as no one can tell you what roads to take on your journey but yourself.
    There are plenty of resources online to help you find appropriate doctors and therapists before you relocate ^^
    Just go at your own pace, this isn't a race, and no one will judge you