1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT "manner" or classification(?)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AcceptingMyself, Mar 23, 2014.

1. AcceptingMyself

I was on a LGBT dating site (because I'm at a complete loss regarding how to find a woman interested in a serious relationship in my area) and they were asking me to define my "manner", was I butch, soft butch, androgynous, lipstick, bohemian, etc... and I was quite confused. I'm going to list some of my traits and I'd appreciate it if someone would give me their opinion.

Hair: Alternates between really short (pixie, or buzzed with bangs) and really long (waist length). I almost never dye it or use styling products or heat. I like to wear bandannas.

Cosmetics: Almost never, only when going out somewhere special or to a job interview. No lotions or perfumes. Rarely ever paint my nails. Love lip balm.

Shaving: I almost never clean-shave anywhere on my body because my skin is sensitive to metal and my hair grows insanely quick. I trim all areas most girls shave with a buzzer and 1/8-1/4" guard.

Clothes: Usually yoga-style pants and a comfy shirt with a hoodie if I'm leaving the house. Dressing up for a regular day or date is jeans and a feminine shirt, maybe heels. Special occasions are usually a skirt or dress and high heels.

Tattoos and piercings: I have a large roses tattoo (tramp stamp area). Piercings are: tongue, ears (3 each + 1 industrial), & vch.

I like cute and pretty things but that doesn't equal pink and frilly. Think kittens, puppies, rainbows, and waterfalls. I'm mostly attracted to more feminine or androgynous looking women and strong featured men. I want my sexual experiences to be completely mutual. The idea of being with a girl who wants to be touched, ate out, penetrated, etc but not reciprocate, or who wants to touch, penetrate, eat out every etc me but doesn't want me to reciprocate turns me off.

So what do you think I am?

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

You are you. You don't have to classify yourself.
    If I have to classify myself it would be something like a mixture between soft butch, chapstick, androgynous and sometimes femme. See?
    Do you have to enter it?
    As you described yourself I would say something in between. Just in case:grin:
    Not really helpfull I know:slight_smile: