1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender fluid

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by flubash, Mar 27, 2014.

1. flubash

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have heard the term gender fluid a few times. I think this maybe where I fall with my gender identity. Some days, some weeks, and sometimes longer, I feel like I am supposed to be a girl. Some times I feel like my born and raised gender of male is where I belong. Some times I feel like neither. I do not know a lot about gender identity, nor do I know much about expression. Any advice is extremely welcome!

2. Chess

Chess Guest

Hello. ^^
    You very well might be gender-fluid.
    I'm still figuring out things myself but it this sounds a lot like how I feel ^^
    I don't have much to offer at the moment so I'll let the more experienced members take it from here but know that i will be following this thread closely.

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Yeah, I've got a friend who identifies as genderfluid. I can ask them how it is, if you want some insight.

4. wolfxinxchains

I used to be gender fluid,which caused me to be trans xD if you have any questions you can ask me. just send me a wall message whenever.

5. TheWeirdTurnPro

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kind of feel like this too sometimes, but with a lot of body hate going on. Glad it's not just me! I kind of think sometimes I could be okay in...like, girl-mode if I didn't have my ginormous breast things. But there are clearly defined Girl Mode Times and Guy Mode Times.