1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I ask my mom for a chest binder? What kind should I get?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Bring it, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Bring it

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My parents are almost guaranteed to be cool about me wanting a chest binder, but it's still a bit of an awkward question to ask. I've never worn one before, but I've always liked when a jacket or a vest flattens my chest when I wear it, so I think it's worth a try.

I've been searching online and I like the look of the model 801 from T-Kingdom. Do you have any thoughts or recommendations on what to get or where to get it?

2. earthlvr510

im a huge fan of the tri-top binder from underworks, I have two :slight_smile: If your sure your parents will be ok with it then I say go for it. Maybe just ask if you can use their card to because you want to get some clothes online. If they want to see what your buying then you show then, it would be an easier intro into the topic than just dropping it on then and having to explain what they are. And if they don't ask to see what your getting than no harm no foul, and if you want them to know you can just show it to them when it comes in the mail.

3. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

Ok first of all, I got a binder from T kingdom and it sucked, didn't work at all, and it really hurt. I never even used it, and wasted a lot of money. (Sorry if anyone is a fan of T kingdom this was just my personal experience) I would highly recommend getting one from underworks, they are really comfortable and work great for me. :slight_smile: As for asking your mom, just ask, it's sort of awkward, but it's' worth it. If she says no, maybe try to explain why you want one. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: