1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts - VERY important milestone

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Monika the Diva, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Monika the Diva

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since i wrote. I've been going out a lot as Monika. And last night i lost my virginity finally. All i will say is i have mixed feelings about it. I liked the idea about what happened last night but in the end. Having sex the "standard heterosexual way" is not my cup of tea. I want to tell my parents and my brother this but i need to let this sink in a little more. I will think over some more. If ANYONE has ANY input PLEASE say something.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's good to see you back Monika! :slight_smile:

So if I'm understanding you correctly...(it probably doesn't speak entirely well of me that I'm too nervous to type about sex!)...you...put it in her?

If that IS the case, I completely feel for you. I don't think I'd like that either!

Out of interest, because the idea seems completely INSANE to me, why do you want to tell your parents and brother?

3. Calix

I think now that I know I'm a guy, doing it the 'heterosexual way' as you put it, would be very difficult for me. But I haven't been in that situation yet to really know. I haven't researched this, but it seems generally that it's easier for MtF's (As easy as Major Surgery can be that is) to physically transition completely. But obviously everyone differs in what they will/won't do which is completely understandable.

At the end of the day you have to do what makes you comfortable - in my case I'll be more interested in my partner's enjoyment than my own, however that's achieved.

As far as telling your parents and brother - why? What you do/don't do in that area of your life isn't really their business. And if they think they can ask you questions about it, then they need a reality check. If you want to talk just to talk and believe they'll be able to listen with an unbiased opinion, then go ahead of course :slight_smile:

4. Monika the Diva

To Holly: Yes, I put it in her, we went 3 rounds. Of course i used protection. I had to do this i had to confirm what my body needed on a sexual level. To be honest, i LOVED being with the woman and holding her tight in my arms. But when it came to using it for what god "had intended" in the end I didn't like it. To be honest the girl i was with was completely awesome!!! In the end, I don't want to do that ever again.

To Calix: The problem is I am very close to my immediate family members. Ever since i identified myself as Female. And i came out to my mom, she has been with me all the way. She's become MORE of an ally than ANYONE in my family. I will not discuss the details of how it went down but it will remain a 1 night stand. I did this to see what it was like to have sex with a female just the bare basics with no feelings mixed in. My mom actually agreed with me upon doing this. My brother agreed afterwards but i haven't explained my result for the experiment. The "men" are just happy that i did this. I tried to have the "talk" with my dad but he didn't get it when i told him. What had happened last night was not my cup of tea. My dad insisted that i meet a woman and "fall in love" with her and try it again....I told him, i can't make any promises but i'll give it a shot. I LOVE my dad but if that's a request he made me, i will do my best to comply. But my original plans will continue.

If i have the "talk" with my mom she will understand me.

Also, I'M STILL processing this. :frowning2:

Please continue to ask any questions.

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be honest, I'm not suprised it's taking a long while to sort out. I mean psychologically it's a pretty big deal.

I mean think about it this way, and stop me if I'm getting ahead of your brain, I'm just saying where my thought process usually goes when I'm thinking about this.

You decided to use it for it's intended purpose. Now that's not like masturbating, it's different. I don't know what it is, you're still stimulating the same organ but fundamentally it is a different thing in your mind.

I mean for me, I often feel that I couldn't even use a strap on to penetrate someone because the act itself would change the way I thought about the sex act. For me personally it would make me feel masculine.

I mean the last time I thought about this seriously I ended up realising I really want bottom surgery. No. NEED. Not want. I WANT some damned ice cream, I NEED bottom surgery. Because the thought freaks me out.

I can masturbate fine, I have no problems with that, but the when I think about someone else being involved I feel ill. I know I don't want to penetrate, but it makes me wonder if I want it to be used at at all!

There's a lot to go through mentally.

My dad insisted that i meet a woman and "fall in love" with her and try it again...

I'm a little worried about this though. Actually, no, I'm a VERY worried about this.

Try WHAT again, exactly? I mean I'm not going to lie to you, I would feel REALLY INTENSELY uncomfortable if my dad told me he wanted me to make sure I was having penetrative sex with a woman...I mean fair enough if that's the kind of thing your family is comfortable discussing, that's fine, but that would freak me right out.

But that isn't why I have a problem with it. The problem I have is with the fact that it seems to be suggested that you should try it again because otherwise you'll be doing sex wrong.

I mean I don't imagine for a moment that the feelings you experienced after this time are going to suddenly become happy wonderful feelings just because you like the person more...I mean the MIGHT, but it's not something I would rely upon...

I guess what I'm worried about is that discussing your sex life with family might somehow impact on the things you actually feel you need to do...

6. Calix

I think you shouldn't talk about this stuff with your dad. All his requests are selfish and for his own pointless beliefs. You know who you are and what you feel. No matter how many times you 'try it out', chances are you'll feel the same. The right person might make it easier to be that way, but the discomfort will most likely always be there.

7. Monika the Diva

There are many factors going into this. The person I feel that is going to have the toughest time with this is my older brother because he is very conservative and he doesn't agree with me identifying as female. One thing ill point out is that when I was having coitus I didn't feel like that was me committing the act. I felt like nature took over and did what it needed.

8. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That just sounds unpleasant...

I have to ask, why exactly do you care what your brother has to say about all this?

9. Monika the Diva

My brother is Very opinionated. He makes himself hard to ignore. I love him but he's kind of a pest. Either way I'm prepared for any kind of rejection. This is how things are they are crazy. I feel that my world is slowly coming apart.

10. Monika the Diva

I have finally decided that I will begin my transition as a female once I drop off that sperm sample at the fertility clinic in Philadelphia.

11. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    I know the feeling! I liked the idea of being with a woman, as for the actual penetrating... Not for me. (Also, my housemate sounds a bit like your brother. I'm just waiting, 'cause I know he won't be living with me in September.)

Also, good news that you're going to start your transition! Best of luck. :slight_smile: <3

12. Monika the Diva

Im really glad you guys see it my way. ^_^
    That makes me feel a little better. My dad and brother just won't understand.

13. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    They don't need to. As long as you're okay with things and they at least respect them, then it's all gravy. :slight_smile:

14. Calix

Happy to hear you're going to start transitioning. Family takes time, but eventually they get it. (In my case they got it when I told them I was socially transitioning at work)

15. Monika the Diva

Im really scared but I am extremely close to taking that first step. All I need to do is drop off that vial and then begin my new life. It will take time but I really want to begin the process as soon as humanly possible. At this point I feel that I really don't want to get romantically involved with anyone until after I have fully transitioned. Once I have a moment to speak with my mom I will let her know what will go down.

16. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

If you knew you wouldn't have enjoyed it, it probably wasn't the best idea to try it for the sake of "fitting in" because that can cause emotional consequences. However, what's done is done.

What concerns me though is describing this sex act as what "God had intended"; because it sounded like you're wording this in the way you felt forced to do it to be normal/natural. And if your family has instilled this in you, I feel deeply sorry for you.

Honestly, there are a million ways you can have sex or "lose your virginity"; including not penetrating someone at all. So if you really wanted to lose it with a girl, you could have tried something you were more comfortable with....doesn't have to be what your parents want. It's what you want.

God didn't intend people to use protection either, and if we followed the "biological" definition of sex, everyone would still be virgins after wearing a condom too. So I find all of this pressure on one person to be rather ridiculous...

But what's done is done, and as long as you don't regret it in the long-run....I hope you'd be alright.

17. Monika the Diva

Thank you! I dont regret anything I have done at this point. Because it was worth it. Because I am worth it. I was able to find out who I am. What my sexual needs are. And what I do deserve in the end. I will live my life the way I want to. I am tired of conforming to the way others want me to live my life. I am strong and I will show those nay sayers who I really am and those that know me will love me more because now they'll know the real me. I no longer feel that pressure to get laid anymore. Because the deed is done. Just to have that feeling is great. Now I can begin thhe's loo ing process. I used to hate myself because I felt like I was living a lie but know that I know who I am. I am going to live for me and be happy. And I will finally be able to show my love to another.

18. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad to hear it! It's nice to hear you feeling positive about things :slight_smile:

19. Monika the Diva

Yeah, I'm tired of being so angry and negative. It didnt get me anywhere. Last night I dressed up and looked into the mirror and gave myself a pep talk. I felt good after the pep talk.

20. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    You go girl! :grin: