1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

depression get worse

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by gabi2014, Apr 2, 2014.

1. gabi2014

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    mybdepression is really strting to kick in i had a mental and emotional breakdown i almost lost it and my emotion hve been all over the place fear happiness sadness and anger im a positive person but my depresion gor worse i cant seem to figure myself out if im denial and my fears of losing family ending up alone is whats been eating me inside i feel like if i jsut want to explode and release what i have inside i already came out to my sister hoping it would help ease me it only help temp. just so confused about everything at this point i just want peace within myself. help any advice?:bang::icon_sad:

2. Mehmeister

Depression really sucks, and unfortunately in the LGBT community it is predominant in those who haven't come out as well as those who have. i think you could benefit from taking up a hobby (for example i listen to a lot of music and play guitar). but in the end it comes down to what you enjoy, but you could continue to talk with your sister who seems to be an understanding person.

Hope this helps!