1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packer Tips

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by drwinchester, Apr 2, 2014.

1. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

So posting because yesterday, I ordered myself a Masho packer. Really looking forward to having it delivered. I pack with a sock reinforced with tissue, which is sad though pretty fucking podunk.

So yeah. Never really packed before. What should I keep in mind before I start packing? Do I need a harness? How do I care for it? How long can I expect it to last?

Thanks

2. wolfxinxchains

I'm pretty sure a packer should last for a month atleast. at the most maybe a year a more. I've never had one personally, and I don't really know what theyre made of. about the harness. I'm pretty sure you might be able to just, put it in your boxers, but if you have to, invest in a harness. (make one if you have to. knowing myself I'd probably end up finding a way to cut up some old shirt and make it into a harness xD) hope I was sort of helpful.

---------- Post added 2nd Apr 2014 at 08:56 PM ----------

and you have the right to be angry if i'm wrong. XD

3. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was looking at the masho myself. Let me know how it works out for you?

Depending on what underwear you're wearing, you may or may not need a harness. This article has instructions for making a simple harness if you feel like you need one.

I believe the masho packer is cyberskin, not silicone, so you can't boil it. You should clean it with a gentle antibacterial soap and water. Let it air dry - don't dry it off yourself, the material attracts lint and fuzz and dust. After it's dry, brush it with a little corn starch to eliminate tackiness if you think it needs it. Don't use baby powder, it's been linked to cervical cancer.