1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this weird?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by HermioneGaynger, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Okay so this is going to sound strange and a lot of you probably won't take it seriously but, I really want a penis. My vag just feels so... Awkward and gross and drippy and weird. I feel like it would be more natural to have a penis down there. I don't really mind my boobs. I hate being masculine though. I'm very, very feminine. Does this fall anywhere under the trans spectrum? Is there anyone like me? Maybe it's a fetish thing? Idk.....

I could have a bit of penis envy. I only feel this way sometimes. Maybe I'm gender fluid?

#1 HermioneGaynger, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
  2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why wouldn't we take that seriously? :slight_smile:

Thing is, that could be lots of things.

Absolutely it could have a trans implication, although I'm really not sure what it would be off the top of my head...

I mean...is it JUST the idea of having a penis that you like?

Just imagine that you do have one for a moment, can you describe how you feel?

3. I feel sexier. And I identified as trans about a year ago, but realized I liked being feminine and identifying as a woman. I'm thinking it could be more of a fetish based thing. I'm also very attracted to transwomen.

4. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well the obvious question that springs to mind is this.

If it IS just a fetish thing, is that a problem?
    If not, how can you make the most of it?
    If so, how can you deal with it?

5. I don't know. I might start packing, just to determine if it is a fetish thing or something more. Idk at this point. Thanks for responding.

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's worth a try if it makes you feel more comfortable. :slight_smile: Hope it helps!

7. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

My situation is the exact opposite. I physically want everything else about the opposite sex but my penis, which I'd prefer to keep. (At least that's how I feel when my gender swings female.) So it wouldn't exactly be a straight-up trade here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Emulator

It's not weird. But I don't exactly know how to describe it, and depending on your current situation, there could be a myriad of possibilities which this falls under.

I, on the other hand, would like to have absolutely nothing that is associated with sex/gender. Call that weird, if you like. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: