1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTM/Genderqueer/Adrogynous/Tomboy...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Icarus Falls, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Icarus Falls

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I was wondering if there are any FTM's, Genderqueer, Androgynous or Tomboys of color. I think it would help in deciding how I go about my journey and figuring out my gender identity. I sometimes feel alone with this and that I don't have anyone to talk to in our community. It feels like your either gay or straight, and everything else is "wrong" or "strange".

By the word color, I mean any ethnicity. That may not be the right word.:icon_sad:

2. Sasha Braus

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I mean, you are what you are. I just so happen to be genderfluid and a person of color. It is frustrating having "male/female", or "straight/gay" as options to choose from most of the time, but it's not that big of a deal to me. My identity/sexuality is on a don't ask, don't tell kind of basis. That's just me.

3. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Tomboy isn't a gender identity but a gender expression...

4. Icarus Falls

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Sorry, I meant more along the lines of presenting. I should have made that clear when I made the thread. :bang:

5. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Pre-everything transsexual male here.
    I'm Chinese, and I say that "person of color" is just a fancy way to call me a colored person.
    My advice is to pinpoint what is happening. One does not just decide to be trans. It's a difficult path.
    Anyways, I hope you have good luck figuring your gender out...