1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is this?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by anonym, Apr 8, 2014.

1. anonym

anonym Guest

I have been feeling quite depressed recently about my looks, even as a trans man. I see other guys transitions and how successful they are and realise they are fortunate enough to be taller, bigger and have different facial features to me. I don't know why I look at these things because they only make me feel more depressed and angry about what I have been handed in life. I mean if I had to be trans, why did I have to be so short and have such a round face?

Perhaps it's because I'm angry and don't feel a part of society or perhaps it's because I don't have any hope of ever looking cis enough but I just feel like I'm not meant to be here, not in this body or this society. I feel like I am basically just waiting for this life to be over and when it is I will be set free and find peace at last. I have never believed that the spirit lives on and I'm not religious at all but I get this feeling that there is something beyond this life and this body, as though this life is a punishment for something that I'm serving time for.