1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Musing thoughts on gender

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Sarcastic Luck, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Sarcastic Luck

Since roughly December of 2012, I've questioned my gender and eventually came to the conclusion that I'm FTM. Now, I'm starting to muse again.

As we know, there's three things concerning sex/gender: what's between your legs, what's between your ears, and how you present to the world.

Well, I know what's between my legs. I know I want to present male to the world and have no desire to be seen as female. It doesn't appeal to me. What's between my ears is a bit more fuzzy. I don't feel male, nor female; I never have. I just feel that "I am".

I can say that I'm on the right path. I've always felt like I was a chameleon of sorts, trying to blend in. Maybe an actor just going through the motions. Since I came to the conclusion that I'm not a woman, it just feels right. Like I've been hunting for shoes and I found one that fit which means I can finally go home.

So, hm. This line of thinking shall be explored more.

2. Techno Kid

How do you feel about this new line of thinking you are having? Are you happy with what's between your ears?

It's ok if don't feel 100% male. :slight_smile:

3. Sarcastic Luck

It doesn't really bother me any. I am who I am, I just want the outside to match.

I'm just musing because I don't really feel like either gender.

4. Techno Kid

That's great! ^ ^ No need to label it... unless you wanted to of course. :slight_smile: