1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused guy

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BritishDude38, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Hi there. I'm a 33 year old guy with a long term girlfriend. Ever since my early teens I've had feelings and thoughts about other guys. I can suppress these feelings for months at a time but they're always there in the back of my mind. It's getting to the point now where I'm actually considering going with a guy to find out what it's like, but I don't wanna do that to my girlfriend. I had a gay experience with my then best friend when I was younger and it's never left me. It's not just feelings of lust either, I want to be intimate with a guy and make love and hold him. I really need some advice cos this is affecting me big time.
    Thanks.

2. Groosenator

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well it sounds like this should go under Sexual and Romantic Orientation, not Gender Identity and Expression. This forum would be for is you were thinking you are not actually male, not who you are attracted to. Unless I am misunderstanding something.

It sounds like you might either be bisexual or homosexual. I honestly don't have any advice with regard to your girlfriend. If you do not feel attracted to her body or have any desire to be intimate with her because she is female, you may not be in a good relationship for you. But I don't know your life or your feelings for her.

Girlfriend aside, do you ever feel attracted to females? Or only males? When you masturbate (assuming you masturbate) how do you visualize yourself and with who? It's hard to discover your orientation when you are in a committed relationship other than by asking yourself questions about how you feel.

3. Thanks for the advice and I've moved the thread to the right place. I'm new at this ya see lol :slight_smile: