1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The more I think

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Paisley, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Paisley

So... I'm starting to think a lot more about the future with my partner. And the more I think about kids, the more I think how amazing it would be to be a father, and even think about being that silly father with the crazy mustache and what not. That's always been something I was very content with, and why I never acted on my trans. And I've always been torn between the two because I love being me, but I do want to be a father.

Could I possibly, actually be gender fluid? Or what native american's refer to as two-spirit?

2. Groosenator

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmmm... Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you. I can however say that I have had a lot of very similar doubts about myself. I'm in a very similar state of uncertainty.

Have any other trans* individuals on here felt similarly?

3. Niko

It's possible that you could be. Or you could just be a very special transwoman who wants to be a parent, and maybe you know the only way you can achieve that is by using what you have. :shrug: Either way, if you want to be a parent/father, as long as you're comfortable with it, then go be the best dad out there. :slight_smile:

4. Opture

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm, yeah, it certainy seems like you could be genderfluid! I think you should look into it more, maybe do some research and experimenting with how you feel about certain situations/roles/etc/

5. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Remove the moustache and answer this question.

What is the difference between a mother and a father>

6. Calix

I had this panic, thinking that if I ever had kids I'd probably act more like a mother. But nowadays the gender roles are so interchanged it doesn't matter. You can be a fatherly parent, but still be a mother.