1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boob size

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BookDragon, Apr 13, 2014.

1. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am so incredibly embarrassed about writing this thread but it's been on my mind a lot and I really need some input!

OK so I've been thinking about my boobs (or lack thereof).

Now I am hoping that when I finally get on hormones I will be super lucky and and lots of growth and I won't only have tiny natural boobs.

See if I can avoid it, I'm not sure I want implants, and I've basically been telling myself that if I get enough growth from hormones then I won't need to.

Problem is, I have NO idea what size I would need to get to for me to actually be happy.

I mean part of me is happy to have smaller boobs, because I am happy with smaller boobs on girls, and as long as there is enough for my future partner to enjoy then theoretically that would be a good thing (and that is pretty important to me).

But on the other hand I'm thinking about clothes. There is no two ways about it, right now I am SCREWED when it comes to clothes. I have broad shoulders so anything smaller than a size 24 and I can't really move my arms if the fabric doesn't have a lot of give.

This causes 2 problems. 1 Everything is really baggy around the waist. And 2, these clothes are designed for ladies with MUCH bigger breasts than me.

I mean half the stuff I can get is designed to show off plentiful boob! I have no such quantity of boob! I'm also trying to loose weight so as I lose it, what boob I have is going to disappear!

Thing is, I do want to look GOOD in clothes and I guess part of me wants boobs that are at least proportional maybe...

See this was less of a question and more and a frenzied rant, but any thoughts on that?

2. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could expect to grow to 1-2 cup sizes smaller than your close cisfemale relatives with HRT. There are actually some calculations of ideal bust size proportional to other measurements. Doctors certainly would have access to these and they may even be online. The main thing is proportionality not size.

3. Axxel

Axxel Guest

I feel ya on the baggy clothes thing. I also have quite large shoulders and a significant height and things hang off. Perhaps you could learn how to tailor for a closer fit? (That's what I'm having to do currently). Speaking as an average-ish size of breasticleness, try to avoid things with molded boob cups, V necks and tight sleeves. Totally agree on Gates' comment about HRT though, I've been trying to balance my hormones with just natural remedies and I've gone up a bit from it so the concentrated stuff should work wonders.

4. cava

Having something tailored to fit will work wonders, I promise (or if you sew reasonably well, you can do it yourself for cheap). The most important thing will be figuring out how to dress for your body shape, no matter what stage you're at. If you buy clothes that will fit "someday" or just put off looking nice until then, you won't feel good in the meantime.

There are body shape calculators out there (just google it, or try this one: Body Shape Calculator ). The one I linked to also includes tips for how to dress your shape and all that. That information will help, but you may still end up spending hours trying things on to find only one thing that works (thus is the situation of women's clothing *sigh* )

5. Chuva

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If you are trying to lose weight, I would recommend you wait on cementing your idea of what your desired bust is, as whatever you have will change with the rest of you.

As for fashion

• Cut Out T Shirts (interestingly cut out shirts (usually with the slits or patterns cut out in the back) can be designed by you, and look very feminine. There are tutorials and pattern ideas all over the internet :slight_smile:
    • Tunics
    • Henley Shirts (specifically ruffle ones) look very good on small breasted women

6. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, I hear it's usually around a cup size (or two) lower than your female relatives. (Hoping for that B cup!)
    I'm sure you'll be happy with things when it happens. :slight_smile:

7. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fingers crossed for decent growth then :3

8. InfectedGenes

Out Status:
    Family only
    I really want Big boobs like I want them to be soo Big that they hurt. :slight_smile: well maybe not that big but I wouldn't mind being able to fill out a couple of pro-cleavage tops i've seen.

9. InfectedGenes

Out Status:
    Family only
    This picture seemed relevant:

[​IMG]

10. Ames

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Watch what u wish for, big boobs do have thier downside, mainly get in the way times. I experience that a lot even after mos getting implants. I'm a size C-D now and there times when they make themselves known especially when I'm exercising or being very active . It hasn't been very warm yet but from what I heard bra and hot weather can be a pain too

11. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't want BIG boobs, I just don't want to be a big girl with a flat chest"!

12. Calix

No matter what size you're boobs are in the end, it shouldn't really matter. There are guys/girls who like different body shapes.

Personally when I look at a girl and think 'Yes!', it's cause she's quite short and has a cute face. Things like boobs/legs/butt/whatever else don't really bother me. But then I'm still not entirely sure if I am/aren't Bi, so feel free to ignore my input :lol:

13. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well being 6'3" and not cute, that doesn't fill me with confidence xD

14. Calix

Don't say that! :astonished: I'm sure you are plenty cute (from your photos you seem to be xD), and lots of guys/girls like tall women :slight_smile:

15. anonym

anonym Guest

Well being a straight guy (albeit trans) I think boob size is overrated. I honestly don't find that having a bigger bust size makes a woman more attractive. I think what I'm trying to say is, people find different things attractive so don't worry about it.

16. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here, here! :eusa_clap

17. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    It's a lot more attractive when breast size is proportional! People have different looks and different things work for different people. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 19th Apr 2014 at 05:27 PM ----------

You have a very cute face Holly. :slight_smile:

18. Romy J

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Quite honestly, having small boobs isn't the end of the world. Some of my girlfriends have already given me tips to remedy the issue. Mostly it comes down to bra type. They both suggested that if growth is an issue, simply get a thickly padded bra. It helps with a natural shape and evens things out (as most cis-women can attest, 3/4 of the time they are at least a little lopsided).

19. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't mind it if most of the clothes weren't designed for bigger boobs...personally I'd be perfectly happy with small boobs if I had smaller shoulders...it's just a shame that since my shoulders are so big it puts my sizes way up and thus my expected boob size too!

20. Manta

My sister is tall with really broad shoulders and an A-cup. It happens, but what it comes down to is the shirt/dress and the bra.

When you've got a smaller bra size (going off my experience with AA/A) it is hard to find bras that DON'T come with a surplus of padding. Then you just have to find a style that fits well. Shirts can be a problem, but if you know how to sew, it's fairly easy to talk in a little on the sides.