1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dating a hard core stud?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Alehkz, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I met this really awesome stud. She looks like a guy, and is in essence, a guy. Mom, dad, sister, and friends use the terms "he", "himself" ,"him" and "his". They are so comfortable with him that I am so...relieved. I have never dated anyone whose family I had to hide back in the closet In a shoebox. This is so surreal bit I can deffy get used to it!
    He says he is a stud. I am not familiar with appropriate labels. So, that being said, I'm learning as I go along.

Anyway, he is so sexy and handsome and funny...the whole shebang. I like the way he dresses, the way he smiles and opens doors for me and everything. In some ways, he is a total man. I feel good around him but something about this relationship makes me feel like he wants a traditional woman who will cook and clean and be feminine all the time. Well, I am feminine to an extent, but I can get covered in engine oil, and change a tire, and fix your car, and kick some ass too. Like, if you looked at me I would be so femme you wouldnever guess, but somehow i get the impression we may clash over this? Don't get me wrong, he is so very respectful and very open minded. In don't know why I feel like I am in a 1940's relationship with a gentleman, and while it is SO flattering in my opinion, I feel I can't be an absolute femme. He called me w "modern femme.":dry:
    I am developing deep feeling for this boi and I just don't know why I feel like this. I've obviously brought it up with him but he says he doesn't care I am into "guy stuff". He thinks it is sexy when I am all covered in oil and wearing a white T-shirt and ripped jeans. We can't get our hands off each other Lol
    Which brings me to what I was going to write about actually...

He " packs" down there. He is naturally thin and tall so flatchestedness is not product of cosmetic surgery. I am thinking maybe he won't let me touch the female part down there, you know. He doesn't identify with that. And iIam lucky his family accepts him. I haven't figured out how I will introduce him to my family. He looks and talks and is basically a man in every way. I told my mother about him and she just said that I have a track record of dating females that are a bit on the "woodblock shoulders." Her only cow with him is the 8 year gap in age. I'm 24 and he is 32. He is a nice Jewish boi too! My mom said " at least he is Jewish! Oy vey!"

2. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He may or may not be stone; you won't know until well... you know but be prepared for it. It sounds like you're really happy with him (assuming he prefers masculine pronouns?). And he's Jewish!! It's super rare to find someone you really like in your own religion these days, haha! The age difference is fine; it'd be problematic the other way around. I don't really know if you had a question but I say best of luck to you!!!

3. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have a ton of questions!

If he doesn't let me touch his vag, will I be stuck having to do things straight girls do to guys on his um...member? I know he packs but I don't know what it looks like? Should I bring condoms and treat him as the total man he pretty much is? Does this make me sstraight????? Why am I so attracted to masculinity if I am a lesbian??? If my dad asks if he is a woman, should I answer yes? If his I'd and everything says female as gender but he doesn't look female, should in shut up and let him answer when people get in his face? What should I say or how should I come to the rescue??? When he stays over at my parents house with me, should I let my mom make him sleep out on the couch like he did with my sisters (well now usband) fiance? My mother wouldn't let a man in a bedroom with a lady.

It is rare to find a nice Jewish boi to bring to momma! My mom thinks he is a nice good looking fella.

4. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    You sound like you still like girls, whether they be masculine or feminine, that doesn't matter.
    If your dad asks, you tell him that your BOYFRIEND is male, because he is. And when the opportunity comes, let him choose whether it's worth the fight or not, if so, then help out.
    Why can't he stay in your bed? You're an adult! I'm sure that won't be a problem.

5. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My dad still hopes that one day I will be "straight and out of the phase, or w.e". So, boyfriend it is because I love this dude and I will stand by him.

But he isn't a girl. I am still a lesbian right? Being with him doesn't make me bisexual? Or any of those other labels? I like girls both for minine and masculine but I have never dated someone who is transexual? So I am so confused and he knows it and he tries to calm my qualms. I just don't want to overwhelm him. He is so cute when he grabs my face and looksninto my eyes and I feel his arms around me, musk in his chin and everything...ugh make me melt just thinking about the way he smells......

6. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Just need to tell him that even though he's a guy, you're still into girls and he's an exception. But if he thinks you're "out of the phase and straight", then he's in for a little shock if you get a girlfriend somewhere down the line. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That's hard to answer, if you normally like guys then you may be bisexual, if it's just one guy, then probably not.
    Think about it this way, if you got together when he was female and he then started to transition while you were together, you love and support him anyway. Would that make you any more straight?

Besides, who cares about labels? You've found someone who you appear to be crazy about, forget everyone else and enjoy yourself girl! :slight_smile:

7. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't answer the sex questions; you'll have to navigate that when the time comes. I do think that you're still a lesbian... maybe bisexual but as Mia said, labels don't matter when you're in love. Just be happy!! If he identifies as a guy, then present him and treat him as one. If he passes, you shouldn't have to rescue him. If it comes up, just stand with him because usually, that's all anyone wants.

And yes, he must sleep on the sofa. It's fine for adults who are not attracted to sleep together but since you are attracted, to the couch with him!

---------- Post added 19th Apr 2014 at 07:40 AM ----------

Anyone who has been brought up Jewish, Muslim or Catholic knows that this is a huge no-no. I've even had to address comments for sleeping in the bed with my best friend who is like my sister!! because of this. I just comes with the territory. :lol:

---------- Post added 19th Apr 2014 at 07:42 AM ----------

:thumbsup: Exactly.

8. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh, I had no idea about the Jewish/Catholic households, Muslim one kinda makes sense.

And I forgot to include it earlier, but you're gonna have to talk to him about the sexual stuff and whether you can touch him down there, everyone's different. Some won't mind, some will and some will hate it with a fiery passion!

9. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Omg he says he doesnt have a vagina. He has a penis and to never touch anything outside (or inside, I should say) involving that side of him. To him, that part is amputated. He didn'tget defensive, but he made it clear. I just grabbed the bull by the horns and asked him all the questions i made on here. So blowjobs, and it is a penis ( I guess a dildo that isnt like any others. It is designed for people who are transgender.) He says he could show it to me but it would be awkward because we just started dating. I get it. He told me that if I feel that I can't take on this relationship that we can end it. I said no, in have no problem with it and that I don't care about going straight for him. He asked if I was comfortable because I know he is guy that has a vagina. I took a long drag out of my cigarette and looked him in the eye, sat on his lap, pulled on his tie (we were at my parents backyard while they were in the living room watching some show), pulling him close to me, and i said "you are MY man. If we should have sex, you better put that ring on it." :wink: " Wear protection." And he said "awww! But I want you...." Lol. I think I lightened up the moment. I don't care about it making me straight, I just know I need to let the relationship run its course and see where it takes us. He told me I am his dream girl and something tells me I might just make a Jewish mom happy....

10. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :thewave::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is fantastic! You guys are too cute!! <3

11. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Agreed!

12. anaisninja

Ahhh young love. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread. Way to take the bull by the horns and ask the tough questions. You both seem to have a lot chemistry. And you have a good head on your shoulders. Like the others have said, keep your eyes open but enjoy the ride! He sounds like a keeper. :slight_smile: