1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are there many bigender's around here?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by jeweledweevil, Apr 21, 2014.

1. jeweledweevil

Out Status:
    A few people
    Just wondering. I'm a bio-female, but there are days when I feel like a man... but given my figure, it's near impossible to try and pass.

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to consider myself that. And to some extent I am still, but I more identify as female. Therefore I identify as trans female even if I can't be one in public all the time.

That isn't to say I've entirely forsaken all of my male traits. On the contrary.

3. jeweledweevil

Out Status:
    A few people
    When I worked at a call center, sometimes people would accidentally call me "sir" and get so flustered over it, and I'd have to reassure them I was not offended. It was kinda funny.

4. animequeen567

I also used to think I was bigender. I actually turned out to be genderless :lol: But anyway, I've heard of some bigender people taking on personas for their genders, but this is only for those that switch between the two. Are you asking how to pass or just advice in general?

5. jeweledweevil

Out Status:
    A few people
    Neither really. More of a sounding board for my thoughts than anything else. Trying not to feel quite so alone. My husband, he accepts it, but doesn't really understand it. There's some dysphoria on my male days. Both genders have their distinct days, but there's some grey area between the two. I'm just really short and fat and really obviously female so even if I wore men's clothing I'd never be able to pass...