1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to think anymore

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by blond, Apr 23, 2014.

1. blond

The couple of months thinking a lot about why i wanted to be a girl as a kid. At first i thought i was just jealous because they could like boys and i could not. But i still feel like maybe i should be a girl, right now i can't stand my body i don't want to be in it, and no matter what i do i'll always be in it. I just feel so fucking hopless right now, and i'm tired and i just hate everything. I don't know what to do.

2. Niko

I take it you are bio male then...right?

What would happen if you started to dress more feminine? How would you feel if someone started using female pronouns in regards to you?

You may always be in this body, but you can go through things to change it so you're more comfortable with who you are. It is possible to be that girl, if you so wish.

3. blond

I wouldn't mind if people called me female pronouns but at the same time i don't think they fit me. If i was genderfluid or genderqueer i wouldn't have these feelings right? It's confusing, and it sucks.

Yes i am biologically male. I just don't feel like it sometimes.

4. hii

hii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I second Niko on asking what you think about dressing more feminine.

If female pronouns don't seem to fit you, do male pronouns?

If you can't stand your body, would you like to have the body of a woman? Something in-between? Are there any things you like about being a guy?

I bet I stole this from someone, but a good way to help become more clear about yourself is to try looking in the mirror and saying, (convincingly), "I am a girl." How does it make you feel? What about saying, "I am a guy."? How do you feel then?

5. blond

I have never tried looking in the mirror and doing that. Male pronouns don't bother me either.

I like to dress feminine it does make me feel a little more comfortable, and i do wish i had a more feminine body somtimes. I just don't know.

6. hii

hii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, try doing that. It's a good exercise. :slight_smile:

It does seem possible that you're some kind of genderqueer but if you don't have all the answers right now, don't stress over labels. Do what makes you feel comfortable.