1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confession/admission/"anouncement" time...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by looking for me, Apr 26, 2014.

1. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey all this site/forum is soooo Great. i've read so much from the folks here after reading the more clinical aspects and research that i finally managed to admit to my self that i am Bisexual(!). thread is here http://emptyclosets.com/forum/lgbt-later-life/133972-self-relivation.html

well, there is another aspect of me that i've keep hidden, only doing it for very short times and feeling confused/unsettled about it. even though i'd done it years ago and stopped it for years while i was with my wife, we split almost a year ago.

I like to dress in female lingerie and clothing.:icon_bigg i would never let on, for now at least, but i had to go back to the city yesterday and stopped by one of the charity shops and picked up a bunch of ladies clothes, skirts, pants, capries, & blouses. it felt weird but i don't think anyone gave me much of a second look. then i thought, hang for the lamb, hang for the sheep. so i stopped by the nearby Walmart and got some lingerie, bras, panties (different types) again not much of a weird look. in fact i'm sitting here with cute pink panties on under my guy clothes and it feels great:eusa_danc

by the way most of the clothes fit, guess i'm not bad at guessing sizes.

thanks for reading....(&&&)

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good for you :slight_smile: (I mean that, even if it does sound wicked sarcastic!)

3. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    no worries darlin, i've read some of your other posts and do believe you mean it in a good way.:kiss:

4. Just Jess

Well that makes one of us as far as guessing sizes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I swear it's like every company has a secret decoder ring that tells you what their 16 really means.

Go you!

5. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks Jess, like i said it was a guess LOL, a couple of items don't even come close :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and a couple are a bit big. funny though the slacks i thought were 16 were 13 but they fit. need more tops though. and everything else BWHAHAHA.

6. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    You go girl. :slight_smile: <33333333333

7. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks Miiaaaaa

8. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Haha, I went through this struggle today when I reordered (long story) my boyfriend shorts. I've heard enough from cisfemales how inconsistent sizing is between stores, so I'm sure I pondered dumbly looking like this chap ----> :icon_eek: for a good hour or two before picking and placing my order. (Ultimately decided to err on the side of a little big--that's what they made belts for, right? Now, just need to obtain a cute belt...)