1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

heart transplant

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Alehkz, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I thought everything was going fine with this barcode butch trans that I was dating. She broke up with me two days ago. She told me that although I was the girl she had always wanted, she could no longer be with me. Uh..becauuuuseee? She has developed feelings for another butch she has been hanging around with. Both are going through the transition and they just clicked.
    So I am back to being single, confused a bit, and just sad. We were getting established but not serious. I just thought we had great chemistry...so I feel bummed out. But I feel relieved. I was trying to imagine myself having sex with pretty much a man, if you will. And I have always been a gold star lesbian but being with "him" would have made me bi-romantic or something because of down there, you know.This stud was pretty much a man in all sense. His family had a daughter that they raised a boi from a young age. I thought that was cool that they caught on to their daughters preference at such a young age and didn't try to change her. He is now a handsome fella.I had brought home a nice Jewish boi to my mom. She liked him. Didn't like the 8 year old gap between us but otherthan that she was happy at least he was Jewish.
    It was very wonderful dating him for the almost month. I have to admit I got attached. I liked being opened doors to, how he pushed my chair in at restaurants, how he would kiss me so crazy passionate and let me draw him closer by his tie...his laugh.... I'm going to miss this person. I guess...move on. Now I just feel so empty. And just really bummed out. But relieved. I do like dating gold star femmes. In a way I was in a straight relationship with that stud and I guess it worked out for him. He is a gay guy.

2. Just Jess

Really sorry it didn't work out :frowning2: I know you probably don't believe it but you will probably find love again. You're a good person for letting him go and being happy for him. But you don't owe him anything else. He saw a lot of good things about you. Someone else will see those same things.

When you are ready, get back on that horse! There's lots of women out there that would be lucky to have you :slight_smile: