1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying out first binder

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Manta, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Manta

As the title implies, I ordered my first binder online and it arrived over a week earlier than anticipated! (!)

I tried it out last night, and today I'm going to keep it on under my jacket. I really just want to stare at myself in the mirror all day and flex my nonexistent arm muscles :grin: after a really long and upsetting week before, this really picks up my spirits!

2. PossibleDesires

Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm so happy for you! What site did you use; Underworks or some other site? :slight_smile:

3. Manta

I used Amazon for a 'promithi les lesbian tomboy' binder. The title is strange, but I liked the look of them and they were cheeper than underworks. I didn't know if it'd be any good or not, but I've had it on for about an hour so far today and a few yesterday and so far I like it.

I've been worried about running into people though since my closet is only cracked open a little bit.

4. elishe248

Out Status:
    Some people
    Awesome. Congrats! I remember the day I got my first binder. I stayed in my room shirtless all day admiring myself. Enjoy! And don't wear it for more than 12 hours at a time, no matter the temptation.

5. Manta

Thank you! Today was a really awesome day (!) definitely spent way too much time in front of the mirror. I'll be careful not to leave it on too long as well, thank you for the advice there!

Even though I ran into people, no one commented on my lack of chest (testimony to how small it normally is anyway I suppose) so i'll call today a success!

6. I'm so happy for you! Wearing your first binder is a great feeling.

7. PotatoSmuggler

Ordering one from underworks next week. So excited to ditch the ace bandage.

8. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

That's awesome! [​IMG]

9. Calix

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you. But I've heard bad things about these binders online and have experienced issues with them myself. The materials used according to some don't expand enough and could cause you issues.

Sorry for bringing it up, I'm of course very happy for you. I just want to make sure you stay in good health as well! :slight_smile:

10. SheWhoHasNoName

my first binder was a sports bra and a backwards sports bra on top. I put them on one weekend and went around town dressed like a guy. It was so nice :slight_smile: