1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTM first endo appointment help??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SelfMade07, May 4, 2014.

1. SelfMade07

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Alright so my first endo appointment is thursday, and I live in a major rural area, and I highly doubt a few if at all other Transgender people has seen him, I've went through therapy, I have my letter and all of that, I just want to know what to say to him? what not to say to him? and just how to get on testosterone as quickly as possible I know all endo's aren't the same, but i just need an idea of what to say?

2. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He should have read the letter by then. Simply clarify that you would like to start T as soon as possible and that you appreciate his help.

3. SelfMade07

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks! but i dont think he read the letter, i have to take him the letter when i go thursday.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would just be as forward with him as you can without being rude. You can explain a little about your situation and see what they want to check before you start on hormones. In my case, they ran some blood tests to make sure that I was healthy and that nothing would react to the T.