1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transgendered/sexual bigender?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Minnie, May 6, 2014.

1. Minnie

I feel like I'm male intrinsically, maybe not like a lot of guys you see about but I don't really feel female; rather, it's as if I'm a guy with a feminine side/ part of my nature is feminine or female. I don't know if I'm bigender though. Ugh, I don't know. And as for fluid, or non-binary, I'm not convinced by the first and tge latter... how would that feel? Methinks I've tried to deny being trans and as such have tried out "bigender", like a compromise. I guess an issue with realising you're trans later than sooner is you've a past and old habits still floating about. :icon_sad: I don't know how to go about this.

2. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my experience and from what I've observed, assuming a bigender or agender identity as a "compromise" never works - these are their own unique identities so, you can't fabricate them. And you're still quite young so, I wouldn't worry about the later rather than sooner thing. :thumbsup:

Now, as for feeling intrinsically male, may I ask: are you biologically male or female?

3. Minnie

I'm biologically female.

4. Stacy in MA

Definitely frustrating, I know! The only advice I can really give you is to cut yourself some slack. Try to be patient and don't expect to have everything figured out right away. You are under no obligation to anyone to make a definite decision about your identity, and even if you do, you are not tied to that decision for life - it is perfectly OK to change your mind!

5. Slothus

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people