1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two Identity, One Body

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Drenee, May 7, 2014.

1. Drenee

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Has anyone even felt like sometimes you may be sharing you body with a alternate version of yourself. Regardless of gender orientation i feel like most hide a part of themselves that is harmless to them or other due to social stigma. Where did humanity go wrong and start dictating such stringent black & white gender role. I feel like no one 100% male/masculine or 100% female/feminine. We are a combination of both and that mean pretty much everyone has a 2nd nature or personality. Whether they want to be in touch with it or not it will manifest itself in some form or fashion.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to...not any more.

3. Ony

Ony

Out Status:
    A few people
    As someone accepting that there is a different part of himself, I am confident that society's issues and pressures with this are negative and harmful. I believe however that people are who they are, wither they feel the need to be masculine, feminine, or both at once. People feel pressured to fit in to roles, in to boxes. "boys don't cry", etc. FOr those of us who had to hide the parts that didn't fit it has been like living in side a body with two people. I still feel like one fits in to the box and one is outside of it, but I know the idea is to be one person who just..is all of who you are.