1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wh-?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Minnie, May 9, 2014.

1. Minnie

So, today I dressed as a boy. bound my chest, short hair, hat. At first I looked very dykey but then more trans male.
    And for some reason when I express my male side, I want to dress in my female clothes, even though they make me self-conscious. It's what I'm used to. And I feel like I'm supressing my feminine side, yet when I try to "act like a girl" it makes me uncomfortable too.
    Does anyone else get this? Could I be bigendered? Or maybe I'm non-binary? Maybe I'm just not used to not being self-conscious.
    Maybe I'm a girl with a male mind w/o necessarily being male gendered and so don't like being expected to be glamourous etc.
    I guess it didn't help that the clothes I was wearing today were overly-typically-male-casual rather than smarter. I look good in suits.

2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

You seem bigender/genderfluid.

3. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds totally normal for you to feel out of your comfort zone. I did something similar, and wore a super masculine outfit to school. It was great, but I wanted to wear my female clothes because I was scared somebody was gonna say something rude (which only one person did). As for your gender, I don't think I can give the greatest advice, cause I'm confused as well! :grin: