1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just bought my first female cloth.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Zeeque, May 9, 2014.

1. Zeeque

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have decided to buy my first female, and im really excited for it to arrive by mail, should be monday, if i feel comfortable i will post pictures in my album. Its not really all that much of thread, but i felt like i had to tell some on, other than that, stories about your first clothes? I wasn't really sure about sizes, but i hope it works out.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first set of ladies clothes was a complete disaster!

I assumed I would want things that were loose and baggy like I wore mens clothes. Then I measure myself wrong.

I'm a size 24 dress (20/22 skirt and underwear) and I ordered size 30! Waaaaaaaay too big. Looked really stupid! Couldn't even wear the underwear because it wouldn't stay on!

3. Zeeque

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, im pretty much expecting that aswell, but i dont really have anyone to ask for help on the matter, so i just hope i bought somewhat fitting clothes :slight_smile:

4. Zeeque

Out Status:
    A few people
  5. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I am not sure of sizes in other countries, however since you're fluent in english maybe you can get some sort of tips out of this =p
    in US sizes converting the sex sizes is somewhat easy with a slight degree of error, which is normally ok as most female clothing stretches.
    but I call it the "Black Jack rule" for skirts and dresses. to go from a mans size to women's just subtract 21 from the size
    men's pants are sized by the waist x length so when I was a guy I wore 32x34 pants meaning 32 waist 34 length, now in the US women's just has 1 number then a word like 6 long or 6 normal, the number being the waist size, and the word being the length.(even numbers for women, odd for juniors)
    when I started dressing as a woman I used size 10 pants (32 - 21 = 10)and they fit, since starting hormones my waist has dropped to a size 6 (or a 26/8 in mens)
    Normally dress also go off you Pants/Skirt size 2,4,6,8,10 etc etc however some come in small,medium,large, etc etc as a guy I wore medium shirts, when I started dressing I used large dresses, now I use medium dresses. so just lan accordingly ^^
    Also try to buy panties two sizes too small (helps with hiding the nonos)

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people