1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That double-edged sword (That I hate)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Claudette, May 12, 2014.

1. Claudette

Claudette Guest

idk what this... a rant or seeking some sort of understanding.
    I am talking about that male appendage... HRT hasn't begun to shrink it yet... or if it has I haven't really noticed.

Sometimes I wish I was smaller down there... but I know for me it is just a game of patience... Ironically I was "gifted" downstairs... "I just have to be patient" I keep telling myself... but it gets hard to be patient... I know come surgery time... the bigger the better... but until then it makes it hard to conceal... I am envious of those who are smaller (let alone women lol) but at the same time I know my patience will pay off.... idk anyone else in this boat...? or any advice or change of "technique" for concealing downstairs? I do like my current method, being able to pee with everything taped is a boon, but I cant help but think there is a better way.

I do try to stay positive about everything, as positivity breeds positivity,

2. Just Jess

The downside is, I don't think the darn thing usually shrinks for most people - like at all. The other darn things do at least. Meaning of course, the flaccid size goes down for some of us, but the erect size doesn't. Although, "that one problem in the morning" has been going away for me :slight_smile:

You can try to view it as a blessing; if you are going for any kind of surgery, you will probably end up with more depth later. Also from what I understand, people that are smaller than us have a harder time tucking.

I am at the point where it's usually just "at rest" pretty much all the time, so undies alone will do the trick. I usually only have to re-tuck when I wipe after I pee, and I don't tape or anything. I dunno, I started tucking when I was too young to even really understand what I was doing so it's kind of hard for me to explain how I do it. And gross thinking about anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: There are some "idiot proof" things like using a gaff or panty liners, or yeah taping like you are doing, but otherwise I think most of us just kind of figure out what works for ourselves.

3. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    It will be better in the long run if it doesn't shrink.

Besides, no matter how small, it's still there until the surgery, so shrinkage may not really be a good thing anyway.

4. Claudette

Claudette Guest

An erection is rare now and ejaculate is even rarer. I just hate it and want it gone lol

5. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    That's good! :slight_smile:

But fair enough, it will be soon. :slight_smile:

6. Just Jess

Me too Claudette.

I used to imagine there was a special kind of soap out there that would just wash it all off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: