1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting closer and closer

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Monika the Diva, May 12, 2014.

1. Monika the Diva

I finally have a date to see the Gynecologist. I am seeing the doctor on 5/30 and i got my pregnant cousin to come with me. My plan is go with her so i don't make the female patients uncomfortable. So am ever so close to my goals I am ecstatic!!!

2. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Congrats, Monika! Wonderful of your cousin to go with you, that makes such a difference for difficult circumstances like yours. :slight_smile:

Please do keep us updated. Despite the insanity that ensues around here sometimes, we never forget the real, heartwarming/heartbreaking stories such as yours. You're so brave, girl, I am envious!

3. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Monika, what is the gynecologist doing? :confused: I'm asking just bc if this is something that pre-op ladies need, I kinda want to know for reference.

4. Monika the Diva

Well, my primary doctor recommended me to this gyno because this doctor has the resources to help me with my transition. He came highly recommended by my doctor so i am going to see him so he can help me get through this smoothly. He can also cover the psych portion of the GID side of the issue if needed. Which is why my doctor recommended him.

5. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    That's awesome news! Congratulations!!!