1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting rid of body hair

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Slothus, May 13, 2014.

1. Slothus

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As a bio-male I get an absurd amount of hair all over my body and especially a lot on my leg-shin area. I was wondering what is the most effective method of removing this (bearing in mind that it's really thick and urghh)?

As well as this is there anyway of getting rid of the hair on my arms and other places? It's just fucking everywhere!

2. JennyKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I used nair on my legs and it worked wonders for getting rid of the bulk of it, but for little stubbly hair I just use a razor. Also don't get nair on your nips, they'll be a burnin :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    I shave, but it's an absolute nightmare!

Waxing keeps it off for a while, and I think hair removal cream does too. But they can be expensive.

Epilators are a pretty steep investment too, but it's a one off purchase and apparently they're good.

4. JennyKeys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Also DON'T use nair on your shween, definitely not worth! It works very well on arms though.

5. ProtegeMoi

Shween! Can't be as bad as the time I had made salsa and got the capsacin(sp?) On my hands.. then peed later after forgetting to wash my hands first. I felt so stupid for about 30 minutes. Btw milk and vegetable oil help haha.

6. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Hair, even as a woman is accepted on the arms, but it really breaks down to your race for that acceptability.
    Also... sun-bathe sun-bathe, sun-bathe! =p Spending time in the sun will turn your hair lighter and thinner over time of course.
    You could get a home laser kit but doing an area like a leg can be very time consuming
    Waxing is probably the best alternative, since it also gets rid of the root.
    Nair is ok... I've had bleh results with it, it's just like shaving for me, only quicker lol my leg hair seems to show the very next day... but shaving takes it like 2-3 days before I can feel the hair on my leg