1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So....More fast paced life events....

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by PeytonRose, May 13, 2014.

1. PeytonRose

So I still haven't made the transition at work. People have started calling me Peyton more and more and once I FINALLY get a new apron with the proper name, I think it will be easier for people to finally start calling me the right name. I haven't had a chance to talk to the manager about my medical accommodation to use the right bathroom yet though and it seems that everyone is avoiding the topic. I really just dislike using the men's room. It's not the most comfortable place, I feel embarrassed when I'm seen in there, yeah, not good times.

Home life is pretty good. My siblings all accept me and I'm actually going to hang out with my brother and his wife this week. My mom will be joining us during the weekend and since she still isn't ok with me being me, I'll have to present as a male. Still though, I dress how I please at home with my aunts and uncle and I feel like it's a safe place for me to go to.

AS far as romantic life? Haha, I stopped looking and paying attention to the two sites I was on though I changed all the information to woman looking for woman but for the most part I stopped paying attention. I mean, once I'm 110% ok with myself, I figured I'd start looking for someone to share my life with. Well, the other day I get a message from this, adorable, 18 year old genderfluid girl. She sweet talked me, offered to help pay for HRT, offered to come to my first appointment and just made me feel beautiful. Even started calling me "Princess." I may have sent her some "risque" pictures of myself too and she returned the favor. No nudity, but they were quite sultry. I don't know, I wasn't really looking for a relationship but she keeps making me feel beautiful, pretty, and like a legit princess. I keep talking to her and I'm hoping we can set up our first date soon.

Really though what I'm looking for right now is for people to start recognizing me as a female. It's just frustrating that unless I speak up (which is few times since I haven't gained the courage to start correcting people yet) people see me as a male. I want to get braver so I can start correcting people. I'm looking forward to my first appointment though which is just a week away!!! Squee!!!* I'm looking to improve my wardrobe and finally take out the guys clothes and replace them with the right clothes that I have thus far. I'm continuing to grow my hair out and I'm just doing my best to do what I can to continue on my path. Le sigh....

2. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Good luck with your first appointment. :slight_smile:

And at least you're getting somewhere at work. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Though, I would proceed with caution with this girl. I mean, why was an 18 year old offering to help pay for HRT? :confused:
    Maybe I'm just skeptical.

3. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm gonna confess that I'm a little worried about this girl, too. Just...guard your heart, and...you know, maybe don't give out stuff like your home address & any monetary account infos or anything...ok? >_< Sorry if that's insulting. I know you're intelligent. I'm just concerned. (*hug*)

Anyway, congrats on your first appointment! :slight_smile: I am glad for you.