1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body feminization for mtf

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ProtegeMoi, May 16, 2014.

1. ProtegeMoi

I'm not putting this in the physical health because its a gender issue for me and about helping to see myself as a woman in the mirror.

I just got done doing an exercise routine called body bombshell and its aimed at getting hips, a nice ass, toned stomach and loosening the male body to help us be more graceful and less stiff.

Has anyone tried this or something similar? Results?

If not I plan on taking some before pictures and each week ill take another along with my diet and current measurements so that if it works I can hopefully inspire some of you and alleviate some of the concerns we have for matching our lower body to our upper body.

As of now I have too muscular of shoulders, bi/tricep and forearms to look how I want and I'm hoping that as I ease of my normal exercise routine ill even out and get a more hourglass shape and form good habits before I commit to hrt.

If anyone has thoughts I'm really curious as to your opinions.

2. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

I could use with this routine! :slight_smile: I am always preoccupied with gaining more limberness and flexibility--ugh, horrible male stiffness! Currently, I do a good bit of stretching (could be still more), plus certain "female" calisthenics--kicks, knee-bends, leg lifts, crunches, certain dancer moves, etc.--in order to achieve the goals you describe. However, I could always supplement my routine because, ugh, progress is slow.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I happen to like running for feminization. Gets you good legs anyway.

4. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Wish I could run, did it for years. However, kinda fucked up my knee last year on the track or somewhere (not really sure), as it now galls me if I run for any distance. :frowning2:

I have since become a mere pedestrian. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Monika the Diva

You should see me run i have no rhythm. I look like i don't know how to run. I just look plain silly.

6. ProtegeMoi

Audrey - do bicycles or ellipticals cause the same discomfort?

Monika - it cant be that bad!

I sometimes wish their was a trans only pool for all of us so that we would be comfortable swimming around people just as uncomfortable as we are(if that makes sense).

7. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Don't know how to ride a bike (no, really!), unless it's a stationary one, lol. And haven't had access to either one of these or an elliptical for years, so dunno.

I like this idea. :grin:

8. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ellipticals work fine for me, I just have to turn the resistance up very very high.

I think if anyone puts enough resistance on it, it's good. You'll get some nice quads out of it, which means people will want to stroke your legs. ^ __ ^

9. Princess Danica

This intrigues me. I'm trying to lose weight right now but I never thought about feminizing my shape WITHOUT hormone therapy. Hmm... body bombshell. I'll have to look it up! Thanks! :slight_smile:

10. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pilates!