1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shaving

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Brandiac, May 18, 2014.

1. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I think this is the right place to post. First off though, I want to say that I have no gender identity problems, I know that I like what's between my thighs and whatever. But still, this is something not everyone does and I really want to do it.

I just feel that body hair has outgrown its usefulness for humans and it really just makes me look uglier, and it's not like I need more things to make it worse. I just obviously can't do it without people noticing it other than my private area, which only I see anyway. So I'm waiting for next Fall and for the weather to get cold again so that I can hide it under a pullover and trousers/jeans. Is this a good idea, and can I do more to stay invisible while changing my looks the way I feel comfortable?

2. Techno Kid

I would not worry too much about people finding out, only girls would notice and guys would not look to see if you have hair unless they are checking you out. :slight_smile:

3. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

I've been sans body hair for a few months now and it's great! (Well, except for the constant shaving. :dry:slight_smile: Spending a lot of time outside these days in only shorts because I'm working on my first serious tan. (I am ghost white otherwise, lol.) Was very anxious about it at first. But, other than a few catcalls :slight_smile:eusa_eh:slight_smile:, no one really seems to care. It's wonderful being able to be you, so be it! Life's too short!

Incidentally, here's a thread we have in GI about face/body shaving, in case you need some good pointers. :slight_smile:

4. hsiwi

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lots of guys who swim or ride bikes competitively shave, wax, or get laser.
    Sorry, as a girl I can't really offer any more helpful advice.

5. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I wanted to go swimming this summer and also ride bikes a lot so that might be a good excuse actually :grin: Thank you all for the suggestions, I don't feel that it's a lost cause anymore!