1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talking to my mother...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by The Happy One, May 19, 2014.

1. The Happy One

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I came out to my mom a few months ago.
    I tried to discuss with her about my transgender feelings for a while now. We talked about it on a few occasions, but we always ended up fighting.
    The thing is, even though I'm sure that I'm a boy, when I actually try to explain everything to her, I start doubting myself and thinking that maybe she's right and I'm just going through a phase. It feels so wrong...
    I don't even know what to think anymore. Does it happen to others or is my mom right about me being just a confused girl?

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Let me ask this.

First actually, I keep going through this. But it ALWAYS comes back to me wanting to be female. Always. I can repress it. But that urge comes back. It's always been there. I only embraced it recently. And it's hard. Change is hard. Trust me.

Do your feelings of being trans or your desire to be male return? See how long they take to resurface.

You will find your way.

3. Claudette

Claudette Guest

well in a sense she is right; you're confused. however it is up to you, and you alone to find the answer. follow Kasey's advice, she is very wise