1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

questioning things???

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by cur2009, May 21, 2014.

1. cur2009

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    well who hasn't? I'm a happy person... I like TS girls on the web. I haven't had a relationship in a long time (8 years). On this site to make new friends or find understanding... sorry if i seemed cliche in such a thread, but hope others can be Positive back!!

I suffer a bit from my nerves too in meeting new people/expression.

TY.

2. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Query, if you're attracted only to women (both cis and trans), why do you list yourself as "curious?" Unless, perhaps, you've not disclosed some attraction to males...?

I'm guessing that you're not very familiar with transgender terminology? Referring to a woman as a "TS girl" can feel offensive even though that's clearly not your intention. In circumstances in which you need to specify that a girl is transgender, the terms: transwoman, transgirl, and transgender woman/ girl are preferable - just fyi. If you require more information, please don't hesitate to ask me here or on my wall.

Lastly, and this is just a word of caution, EC is not a dating site but a support site so, friends are awesome as long as your intention is not to find "friends." I may have completely misunderstood the tone of your post and if so, I apologize but there does seem to be a hint of "looking" vibe in there.

Welcome to EC.