1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help!! messed up situation

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by cori, May 22, 2014.

1. cori

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey everyone..

I'm a 25 year old female.
    I have always been attracted to guys. Especially masculine, alpha male types.
    I have always been sexually attracted to women too though. I remember fantasizing about a friend of mine and what it would be like to be with her in bed.
    Im moving to a big city in 9 days, I'm staying with my gay male friend. He is friends with this girl, who is a lesbian. & she added me to Facebook ..
    I was looking through her pictures, and I'm insanely attracted to her. I have never thought of anyone to be so stunning.
    Now she looks exactly like a guy, no one would be able to tell the difference by looking at her.
    We have been talking and she is all I think about. Its like an intense, strong attraction I've never felt before. The fact that she's a girl under those clothes intrigues me and interests me even more. I want her so bad.
    We have made a lot of plans for when I arrive to the city. She basically has told me to stop seeing other people. Making it exclusive. She tells me to "be good" whenever I go out, assures me she's doing the same. She knows I have never been with another woman before too.

So I find out she has a crazy ex girlfriend, who she still sees regularly- who is a stripper, and basically pays her... Its been on going for years..

She didn't tell me about it, so I told her I wasn't gonna talk to her anymore. I'm not into all that baggage. And I would see her sround, well supposedly she got pretty upset about it cause she is really into me.. & I'm really into her too but finding out she has this crazy life style is a lot of drama I don't want to get involved with.
    I know I should not continue anything with her, but she will be around a lot because she's good friends with my friend who I'm gonna live with.. And I know she can manipulate me in person cause the desire to be with this girl for me is so strong.. I don't know how I'm going to resist..

Now I can't get my mind off women. Lol.. I want to be with a women so bad, its a crazy feeling from living my whole life as a straight girl, boy crazy to having an strong urge to be with a women. And the thought of being with a man is kind of repulsing to me now.. What happened!!???

Also should I give this girl a chance.. She said once I get to the city she'll prove me different and show me how it really is. To give her a chance.. I want to but I don't think I can trust this girl. Could her intention be to, have me be a stripper working for her!?! Just to hook up.. To manipulate.. Or does she have genuine feelings for me..