1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a bisexual or a lesbian?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by altlmpxx, May 28, 2014.

1. altlmpxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think back and realise I always found girls attractive. My first kisses were with girls. Then when I was 15 I was targeted by a groomer and sexually abused and became pregnant. After that I found men increasingly repulsive as the pregnancy progressed and started throwing up even at the thought of a man. Do you think it was the crazy hormonal pregnancy or the abuse that finally pushed me into finding women more and more attractive? When I have slept with men since I've shut my eyes and imagined a woman. I've recently had my first intimate relation with a woman and now I'm not sure whether I'm bisexual (as I've always thought) or a lesbian. I'm so confused. I don't know what to do. Should I tell my family I have been seeing a woman? My mum keeps trying to set me up on blind dates with guys because she thinks I need to get married finally and my daughter to have a father. What happens though if she ends up with 2 mums? Will she become a target for abuse? :frowning2: I have alot wandering around my head.