1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

college bathroom situations.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FtMart, May 29, 2014.

1. FtMart

Hey guys. Going to college as a guy and the campus doesn't have gender neutral bathrooms. Ive never usedmy stp in public(homemade),so how am I to go about the restroom and idont havea packer. Have any advice?

2. laurenc

laurenc Guest

I would suggest using a stall,then washing your hands and then just leaving because guys just use the bath room then leave. also most do not like other guys to use the urinal closest to to them when there are others open.

3. Acm

Acm Guest

Yeah I would just use a stall. Just be quick and casual; if you seem nervous people are more likely to inspect you whereas if you're confident and act like you belong nobody will pay too much attention

4. Claudette

Claudette Guest

This is unspoken man law lol
    Always leave an empty urinal between you and another "pisser" lol, Also the amendment is "Don't be the douche that makes it two urinals apart with no others remaining" lol

No talking, no looking, farts are allowed lol

5. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes. Once you enter the bathroom, noone else exists, however there are moving obstacles.

6. anonym

anonym Guest

Sounds lovely :rolle: farts should not be allowed in public, nevermind which bathroom.

7. Techno Kid

I would just use a stall. :slight_smile:

8. Claudette

Claudette Guest

You'll hear them soon enough lol I'll spare the details