1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really want a binder...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Notsoshure, May 31, 2014.

1. Notsoshure

So i`ve been thinking a lot lately, and i just really want a binder.

I like girls, when i look at boys all i can think is how jealous i am at their looks. I wish i could look like that as well. With their flat boob-free chests, their baggy really cool shorts. and all those awesome t-shirts and hairstlyes they get to have.
    I`d just love to have a binder and start getting clothes from the boy section. I wouldn`t ever wanna change myself down there, but still i really want to be seen as one of the guys.
    I don`t know really i am so confused. I hate that my voice is so high pitched, whenevr i hear someone calling me girl, daddy`s little princess, the big sister and so on i just feel like something hit me and i gotta take a few moments to actually remember that i am a girl.
    I`ve never really wanted to have a dick though. I wouldn`t ever sleep with a guy, and just no. straight sex is just not ok for me to have, either i`m the girl or the boy.

I guess i`d just like to be a really "butch" female then? if that`s what you call it. So the first step i want to take is getting a binder. Just seeing your chest go flat, ohmygod that feeling must be amazing.

My problem is: Where the heck to i even get one, i live in norway so i think i might have some limited shipping issues. I also don`t know what sort of binder is the 'good types' and stuff, so i was hoping for some advice. My boobs are really small, so i can often manage to hide them pretty well with a sports bra and a baggy t-shirt. It just isn`t enough anymore so yeah.

Sorry i am tired and confused right now. I`d be so so happy if you guys could give me some advice on all of this.

I`m also not shure how to break this to my mom, since i can`t get a binder without here finding out + she already suspects i`m trans, wich i`m not. i`ll figure it out when that time comes.

#1 Notsoshure, May 31, 2014
    Last edited: May 31, 2014
  2. birdking

My favorite are underworks binders, and I'm pretty sure they ship internationally but I'm not positive.

You could also get one off of eBay or other sites like that, just search "chest binder" and you should be able to find something.

As for how to get one without your mom knowing, maybe you could buy a Visa giftcard and use it to buy one? I know Underworks accepts those.

You could tell her that you want a compression bra for exercising, those pretty much act like a binder but they compress a bit less than a binder would.

good luck!

3. hiddenxrainbows

Underworks binders are good. I have one. I have big boobs and it works excellently! Also, if you don't want your parents to know, you could also ask a friend if you can have the binder sent to their house instead. If you have any friends that you're comfortable explaining things to and who would be willing to have it sent to their house. You could even wash it yourself, so your parents wouldn't have to see it.

4. Mejj

I also had very positive experience with Underworks.
    As for the money issue, I´ve had the same problem in the past and I researched a little bit.

TransGuys - Where to Get Free or Reduced Price Chest Binders seems to be a good link...

Also: You say you may be a very "butch" female, but have you ever considered that you may be some sort of genderqueer? I don´t mean any offence, because surely you would know your own gender better than me, but it just crossed my mind, because not being aware of being a girl until being told so and hating to be called anything "girlish" and also everything that you wrote about boys reminds me so much of myself...
    I am biologically female and I´ve gone from being a straight girl to being bi to being a transmen who´s pansexual, and right now I think I might maybe "just" be an agender.

Hope the link helps you! :icon_wink

5. Siouux22

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Can you tell me what type you bought exactly?? Can you send me the link please? Thank you (I'm sorry for my english I don't really speak english loll

6. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

#6 Alex94, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
  7. Siouux22

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I also want to know if it really works like do you have a really flat chest with it because my friend have big boobs and she bought a binder but you still can see she have boobs she looks like she just have smaller boobs but she want to have a flat chest

8. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

I really want a binder too.

9. birdking

Unfortunately, binding has a different effect on different chest sizes. People with larger chests generally have a harder time binding.

However there are methods! I was able to find this video and I'm sure there are plenty of others!

Good luck!

10. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Underworks is very good from what I've heard. I have their swim binder and it works well for me (I might wear it as a secondary in case my first gets worn).

My main one if from Loveboat, which is great as well. The one problem I think someone would encounter with them, besides prices since they can get expensive because they're in Taiwan; is sizing--since they can run quite small. But I did manage to find my size on the site and it's comfortable as hell and does the job well.

I've heard a little about T-Kingdom, but like Loveboat they can run small as well.

11. Opture

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My favorite binder was the Underworks Tri-Top, here is the link: Tri-top Chest Binder - provide maximum comfortable chest binding. - Underworks

it's the most comfortable and easiest to take on and off, in my experience. and did a great job (I was almost completely flat and had no trouble breathing) you should note that at that time I was of skinny/average body type at the time and had a small chest (I'm not sure but probably like a b cup). If you have a larger chest and/or have some fat on your hips you'd like to flatten down as well then you should get the longer version
    here:
    Ultimate Chest Binder Tank - Two full panels in the front provide extra compression - Underworks