1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello again

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Daniel003, May 31, 2014.

1. Daniel003

Hi
    I made a thread earlier in the week and gained a lot from it so wanted to put out more onfo in the hope of finding a label/ a deeper understanding.
    I am biologically female however have come to the conclusion that i am probably a mix of around 70% male and 30% female.
    I have subsiquently looked online at many resources including youtube and places such as non-binary.com but have found no label which i feel i can truely identify with. I have mainly looked at gender queer but dont really feel like that covers who i am.
    Thanks
    Hannah

2. Yosia

Hii!!

Dont worry if you cant label yourself, remember, labels are for food! Its okay to be you, you dont have to label if you dont feel like youfall under that label~ You could be Gender: Hannah if thats what you feel like ^.^

3. ConfusedAtHeart

Perhaps you're more along the lines of Agender? Just as marshmallow said, you don't need to label yourself. Hell, do what you want, dress how you like. Go with how you feel in that time. Dress androgynous if you feel like nothing fits. If you really really feel like you need a label, you gotta remember, this takes time. So if you don't figure it out right away, it's okay. Be true to you.^w^