1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you deal with dysphoria? (periods )

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by TheFSM, Jun 1, 2014.

1. TheFSM

Out Status:
    A few people
    I got my period two weeks early and i really really which i could throw up right now. I got real angry earlier and I cried...
    I usually get the monthly horror only every 5 weeks and now if was TWO FUCKING WEEKS EARLY!!!!
    It feels shitty enough getting them a very five weeks. I usually go through a week of PMS (pre menstrual syndrome) before having my periods. (if you don't know what that is, it is basically being depressed for a week before getting your period). And i get really bad stomach aces....

I am scared that this will be my cycle now... that I will have my period regularly every three weeks... I guess this is just me freaking out over nothing,. But my periods is the thing i feel the most dysphoric about and i just fucking hate it...

How do you deal with that shit? I actually wanted to go to bed but i just got really angry and I need to rant so here it is. Any help?

Side question: (I wanted to know this for a while) If you go on T, does it stop you from having your period? I would literally do almost anything to make this stop.. I would even tell you this when I don't have my period...

2. If you go on T, it will stop your periods after a while, yes. If you aren't going to be starting T, however, or maybe until you do, you could talk to your doctor about taking oral contraceptives. You don't have to take the ones with the week of placebo pills (which would be when you would get your period), you can keep going and not have it at all.

3. TheFSM

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok, I might talk to my doctor about it... thank you very much...