1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strategies regarding binder hiding and washing: Ver 1.00

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by sherlock, Jun 2, 2014.

1. sherlock

Out Status:
    A few people
    What I have:
    A binder by the end of next week
    Chesticles that need to be eliminated
    Detergent
    Multiple sinks
    Large house. With unused bathroom at the top floor.
    Attic thing, with sufficient sunlight
    My room, which is a bit too close to inhabited areas
    My shared bathroom with Grandma

Objective:
    Eliminate boobs.
    Wash binder so it doesn't get gross
    Dry binder

Strategies:
    A. Hang dry in shared bathroom->Grandma would know, but likely would not know what that is. Questions may or may not follow [Options: switch dry venue/bribe Grandma]

B. Hang dry in empty bathroom->Grandma *might* see it. Maybe behind the door? Dad's study (rarely used) is right beside. Also, there is a treadmill there so if anyone went for a spontaneous run and/or need to take a spontaneous piss then... [Option:this is a keeper] I also come home really late so if my mom heard me upstairs mucking around she would likely inquire. Washing upstairs not an option. Must wash in own sink or tub.

C. Hang dry in my room->wooden floors. Ew. Grandma also comes in when she wants, perhaps for the scenery outside my window. Or perhaps to rummage through my clothes, she does love to pry. [Option: open for now]

D. Hang dry in attic->speedy, yes, but my dad's boxers, my mom's bras, and my grandma's socks are all there. Sometimes. Sometimes they're not.

Ideas? Your strategies?

#1 sherlock, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to dry my clothes on a towel under my bed, it works OK depending on how quickly you need it dried...

3. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Would they ask questions if you used the attic? I think Doc's idea of saying it's an athletic top for working out/running or whatever is a good cover that most people would buy.

As far as your wooden floors, could you set down a towel to catch any drips just while it hangs? I have to put a rug down in my bathroom when I hang dry stuff because the rod doesn't go totally over the tub. Then just hang up the towel to dry too :slight_smile: