1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i born gay???

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by drakeVM, Jun 3, 2014.

1. drakeVM

i mean, we're 5 in the brood, 4 boys and a girl. And right from my childhood i've always known i'm gay but i don't let people know.
    There are times that i hate myself being gay, and many a times too that i'm proud to be one.
    So i did a lot of research concerning homosexuality. And one day, while me and my mom were sitting, i ask her about me when i was still in her womb. So she told me the story:
    "when i was pregnant that time, we didn't go for an ultrasound. But we're so sure that you will turn out to be a girl. We always talk about you being pretty and we even prepared a girl name. But then after delivery, you were a boy. So we randomly picked a name from the radio. That explains your diferrence between your other siblings name which are combinations of ours and your grandpqrents."

"so you're saying you determined me as a girl for the whole 9 months?!"

then my mom replied "yes"

idk but i just think of a theory that the determination of my sex when i was still in the womb affected my brain a bit, giving me a feminine characteristics.
    Tho i admit i'm like a 100% dude. The only difference is that, i like boys.

Sooo... am i born gay???

2. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should post this in the sexual orientation thread but... Yes. People don't "turn" LGBT, they are born that way. It's part of natural human diversity so, no worries. :thumbsup:

3. TheFSM

Out Status:
    A few people
    Being feminine and being gay have nothing to do with each other. and yes this should be in the sexual orientation thread. it is debatable if we are born this way or if it happens somewhere in your life. the only thin I can say and not stress enough is that IT IS NOT A CHOICE. That i know for certain.

4. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Certain scientific research suggest that "mutations" (I hate to use that word, but it is what it is, just remember Blue eyes were once a mutation, I want to stress we're not Mutants) in specific Genes causes Homosexuality, Transgenderism, Gender ambiguity, not all of those conditions share the same genes. This is of course still just research.

I would like to see it as the next step in Human evolution. I hate to link the two, but Aliens lol

[​IMG]

Looking at all the stories they share common themes, grey skin, big black eyes, tiny mouths, no audible speech, no discernible gender.

We as a society are already phasing out speech what with social networking, texts, emails etc etc sooner or later we'll probably loose the ability to talk lol
    With all the light we are exposed to in a given day I wouldn't be surprised if black iris started becoming the norm lol

What I am working towards is, Transgenderism, Homosexuality, and the like could be a step in evolution to eradicating Gender, who knows how many thousands of years it would take, but maybe down the line the butt may evolve to give birth, you never know, I am just rambling but it is fun to think about lol

5. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sooo... am i born gay???

yes.:eusa_clap:thumbsup:

6. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

[​IMG]

:thumbsup:

7. Mercedes Benz

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't think out of the blue people become gay. I do think you are born with the traits and characteristics that make you special. I am attracted to guys and I feel as though I always have been. I have always felt more comfortable around guys than girls. So in our own way we are who we are and that is inherent within us.

8. TheFSM

Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't really know, I guess nobody knows... sexuality can change overtime...soo idk if we are born a certain way. but like i said it is defenitley not a choise that someone makes.