1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP. Not sure who I am

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Gryff, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Gryff

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I'm thirteen, almost fourteen, in middle school, a football player, and I'm questioning my identity.

I've never really enjoyed being male, I've always kinda wanted to be female. I've experimented with homosexuality when I was around eleven, with a friend. It was probably one of the most enjoyable things I'm done. Without getting to in detail I'll just say I can finish myself off just by thinking about it to this day.

Anyway, I've been considering cross dressing, but I'm too big for it, and I have an extremely low voice, which would be hard to hide. I just like the sound of the lifestyle, but here's the thing. I don't want to be gay, I really don't. I want to be quote 'normal' but most peoples standards. I don't think homosexuality is abnormal, but a lot of people do. I'm a football player, like I said. I know they'd ridicule me, and they're my friends. I'm not that popular, being homosexual or bisexual wouldn't help. But I don't want to be me, I want to form a new identity, I have an entire female persona, name, everything figured out. I was afraid to tell anyone about this tell I found this site. Thanks for any feedback.

2. Claudette

Claudette Guest

You should go for it, you deserve to be happy. you will also be surprised by how many people will support you, yeah you're at a young age, and kids at that age usually imitate their parent's view on anything LGBT, but by highschool they normally formulate their own view points.

Never let your size put you down, everyone comes in all shapes and sizes. Look up Amazon Amanda, she is a Fetish masseuse.
    If you are indeed trans, then you wouldn't be gay =p you'd be a straight female =)

I know middleschool is a dangerous place, however if your school has a LGBT alliance, seek help with them in the support you may need to "Come out", if your school doesn't be the voice of change and make one =) I am 100% sure you're not alone in your school in the matter of being "different" as far as being homosexual, Bisexual or transexual is concerned