1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

those nasty bags

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Claudette, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Claudette

Claudette Guest

Ok... I have deep set eyes, and as a result I get bags underneath them real easily. I don't need to be super tired, they just appear lol, they only get dark when I am super tired, what is the best way to hide/get rid of these nasty things, I see them as an imperfection which is generally more attributed to the male population. Any tips would be awesome!

2. juliegt6

I don't have bags but I do like to brighten that area and get a little coverage, so I like highlighter concealer pens like YSL Touche Eclat. MAC makes a decent one called the prep and prime highlighter. See if that gives desired coverage or not?

MAC makes my favorite concealer, the pro longwear concealer. It's a heavy liquid that works like a charm! I'd try getting color matched and get a sample!

3. ConfusedAtHeart

Dark circles are awful!

If you have an unhealthy diet, they are more likley to appear. So vitamin C would help in this case. It may not be practical, but cucumber slices under your eyes works as well lol. As long as you keep up with doing it everyday.

To hide, just do the primer, foundation, and concealer as normal. Though, it will only bring the darkness to a minimum. C:

4. Alyssa'sTooCute

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agree with the above vitamin C and cucumber slices.
    You could even buy topical stuff at the store that is actually designed to remedy this.
    Yes To Cucumbers Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel - 1.... : Target
    Just a suggestion : )

5. Yannick

Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't really know about bags but I have always had dark circles naturally and I have used make up a lot. If you want to hide the dark circles get concealer that's yellow (like red can be hidden with green).

I have also heard that you can put tea spoons in the freezer and then put them on your closed eyes. It can calm them down a little.

6. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

I go straight for the ice cubes on mine. Bit of a masochist I guess, lol.

7. anonym

anonym Guest

Drinking more water can help a lot

8. alex3191

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    vitamin c eye cream is supposed to be good for getting rid of bags, try that and some concealer and they should be gone.

9. ProtegeMoi

Thought this was about nutbags because I hate mine. Freakin balls.

I've been getting the ones under my eyes lately - not sure if its stress, salt intake, sleep or what. Ice cubes are my weapon of choice like Ms. Audrey though.

10. Claudette

Claudette Guest

I've had em at least since 2nd grade but I am a pretty healthy individual. I hate them nut aside from surgery I guess there is no other remedy