1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairstyles

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MycroftTARDIS, Jun 6, 2014.

1. MycroftTARDIS

Does anyone know any guy hairstyles that look good with thick, straight hair? My hairstyle knowledge doesn't really exist and when I asked my friends they all freaked out and said "Don't cut your hair!" and "You'd look horrid in a short hairstyle." and such. Oh well. :grin:

2. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^ That's the kind of cut I got. I fucking love it. My hair is thick and straight (and was almost two feet long when they hacked it off :grin: )

4. MycroftTARDIS

I like it. :icon_bigg

5. The_Poets

US/ Hogwarts/ vacations spent in the tardis
    do dreads! but in case your not into that when you do get it cut donate it so you have an excuse for any not so supportive relatives plus go without family if at all possible that way you can tell the hairdresser that you want a male haircut make sure you insist that they make it as masculine as possible, ask them to use the razor if you are going that short, because they probably will only use it on your hair if you pass, or if you ask them. Also ask them to show you how to style it. If possible tell them that you are trans so that way they will do their best to help you pass. Be aware that some people in the shop might not be okay with you having short hair even though you are a complete stranger (this happened to me once). and make sure to go over board when buying hair gel its half the fun! XD Good luck bro

6. MycroftTARDIS

My female friends will looove it if I had dreds :dry: