1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I A GenderFluid Female?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by bisexualkpopfan, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Hello everyone! So, I'm just going to start out by saying that I don't know too much about gender issues (though I want to learn more) and please let me know if I had said anything offending or untrue.

Anyways, I've always thought of myself as a female, always. I just recently started questioning in the gender area. I still think I'm pre-dominantly female, however, thinking about being a man really excities me and I want to start wearing more boyish things like suits and ties and tuxs! Is that a sign I could be genderfluid or no?

Thanks for any help! And if I said anything offending, please do let me know!

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What's stopping you from wearing those things without altering your gender identity?

3. I guess you do have a point, my parents don't normally let me wear them because they always say "you aren't a man" or something, like it does alter your gender. But yes, it is true that the clothes you wear don't make your gender! Thanks for the help! :slight_smile: