1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body hair and Hormones

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Techno Kid, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Techno Kid

I hope to start hormones sometime this year and was wondering about what to do with body hair.
    I get TONS of prickly black body hair that I shave off completely about once a month. When I shave my face a usually shave my chest too. Having shaved my chest on that regular basis (a couple days a week) has left my chest with several permanent marks. :frowning2: I wonder if I can continue this shaving regimen while the hormones are making changes too my chest (I don't want hairy boobies)... since electrolisis is ridiculously expensive and I won't be able to get it anytime soon. :frowning2:

This is a bit of a rant, but electrolisis should really be covered as part of MTF transition!! :bang:

#1 Techno Kid, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This probably isn't the most helpful response I've ever given in my life but you will struggle to wind up with more cuts, grazes, bruises and scars on your body than I've got just from shaving, so at least you're not the only girl with shredded skin...