1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what am i?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by confusedasever, Jun 9, 2014.

1. i find myself thinking about my best friend, megan, a lot. i like her eyes, her touch, her freckles, and every little detail about her! i even like the things most people wont like, like aggressivness, selfishness, and sometimes sassyness. im 13, asian, average, not too pretty. i dont know. shes white, blue eyes, one of the 'popular' people.

everytime i walk by her my heart races like literally, (i sound so cliche so sorry) and i always find myself trying to get her attention or getting close to her.
    we've had a very touchy relationship, ive slept with her (NOT THE KIND U THINK IM TLAKING ABOUT :icon_redf) and everyhtnig.

ive also dated guys. david, he was my world when i dated him. but even when i dated him all i could think about was megan this megan that.

i think about out future. i have a very tiny build (5"0) she's (5"2) i dont think im ever gonna grow taller.

when i think about our future i think about me carrying furniture like the 'average' couple. driving big trucks. fixing the sink. reaching for high things. carrying her when she's hurt. and i KNOW i'm not capable. i know people are going to give us looks if we walk outside holding hands, kissing. theyre going to hate us. avoid us. maybe even hurt us.

i feel like i was born the wrong gender.. i just want to live a happy life with her someday. i know we probably wont end up together but i know im just gonna fall for another girl and have this happen again. so i want to end this now.

deep inside i know im lesbian or bisexual or whatever but i feel like this is a 'phase'?

2. birdking

in my opinion, this sounds more like a sexual orientation question than a gender one. Your sexual orientation doesn't depend on your gender.

By your description, it sounds like you're bisexual. Whether or not it's a "phase" isn't that important, because your sexuality can change. You're allowed to have "phases," especially when you're young, and that shouldn't worry you too much.

"I feel like I was born the wrong gender..." Could you please be more specific? What specifically makes you think that?

Also, you're only 13! I think you'll definitely grow taller, even just a little bit.