1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

breast forms

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by looking for me, Jun 12, 2014.

1. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok sensitive topic here. for those who use breast forms, do you use bought ones? any thoughts on materials, brands, etc.

for those who use alternative ways to simulate breasts, what do you use, how do you do it? what materials do you recommend, advise against?

for me i've tried twice to make breast forms, one was batting material like you get in stuffed toys (no toys were harmed in this exercise :lol:slight_smile:stuffed in the foot of a stocking it gave me a size i liked, sort of, but was very light almost too light. the other i used a double layer of stocking ( one inside the other) and i filled them with rice till they were the size i liked. i like them because they have heft and really stand out.:grin:. i can't afford silicone breast forms right now but i may try for them for Christmas.

so what are your experience, if you want to share.

2. LonestarConnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Haven't used or thought of breast forms for myself.

Great topic, thank you for starting this.

Curious about what others do also.

Connie

3. SockPuppet

Personally I don't use breast forms, I figure I'm just going to deal with being a flat chested sporty looking chick.

When I was younger though I would fill up two water balloons and tie them end to end like a nunchuck, drape them around my neck to stuff in a bra I'd stolen out of the wash. They looked terrible, but felt more natural than sand or rice. *shrugs*

As for silicone breast forms, I did see a tutorial online about making your own using a cut up ball and a tube of caulking. If you're interested, I can PM you the link.

4. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks, i saw that one. still considering that method.

"I figure I'm just going to deal with being a flat chested sporty looking chick." i considered this but i am carrying more weight than i want or need so i figure bigger boobs would distract from my tummy :roflmao: seriously though breasts are one of the things that, for me, make me look like a woman. and i need all the help i can get, not much feminine to work with here:dry: on the outside at least.

5. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    myself i bought mine from the glamourboutique.
    they are called gl4000n, great form, they can be attached or just wear in a bra. bought a few and they are the best so far. they look and move more natural then others of that price or more, and well worth it. can't go wrong in my view!!

6. Jay47

Jay47 Guest

I've known someone who combined a push up bra with bra inserts, creating a natural shape that stayed put for under 25 bucks. Both things are at Target, a very LGBT friendly store.

7. Chef

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    yea tried that myself, never seemed to give the best natural look, thats why i went with form instead