1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help!! messed up situation

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by cori, Jun 12, 2014.

1. cori

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay guys. I need advice..
    I'm new to this forum

Im from a small city, I decided to move to Toronto, Canada. I quit my jobs & just up and left. I only know three people put here. Before I left, I got a Facebook add From a girl.. I accepted didn't pay attention to it, then she starts liking my pictures & I go look through her profile & immediately I was infatuated.. I can't explain it. I always dated guys my entire life. But I was so attracted to her. I.poked her, she messaged me.. That's where it started... She didn't even know I was moving to her city.
    The day I arrived we hung out practically everyday since. First time I been with a girl & its amazing. The attraction is real. Literally can't keep our hands off each other. Constantly kissing, hugging, being affectionate. I'm falling hard.

Now here's the dilemma. She has a "girlfriend" who strips.. & that's her income. Her girlfriend knows she is out there with other girls besides herself. She's basically a pimp to her girlfriend.. She's up front about that.

Why am I letting myself be put in this situation?? I tried twice to cut things off because I don't want this drama. I know what I want to cone from this, won't. But I can't stop... When were together I'm so happy. Were undeniable into each other on a whole different level.

Normally I can move on, make good decisions to.protect myself.. But I'm sick in love with this girl. Then I tell myself to stop tripping and just enjoy the time we do spend together cause its spectacular.. But nothing good can come from this..

Help! Any Advice please

2. Unkempt Harold

I'd be careful. She sounds sketch.